Each individual Dexter Lighting product is tested and undergoes a thorough quality control that quarantees it is intact and fully functional.
The warranty covers the luminaire, transformer and driver for 3 years and the LED for 5 years.
The warranty starts from the date of purchase, the invoice date.
Whithin the warranty period all defects as a result of faulty materials of workmanship will be rectified free of charge. Dexter Lighting reserves the right to rectify the fault by repair, exchange or replacement.
The warranty does not cover and the manufacturer will not be liable for:
- problems resulting from external causes such as misuse, theft and vandalism.
- problems resulting from lack of compliance with applicable instructions, faulty installation, under/over voltage, extreme environmental conditions beyond those defined in the product specification.
- incompatibility, improper design, installation, of products not supplied by manufacturer.
- situations in which manufacturer’s control gears, fixtures, and or any parts are replaced with those from other manufacturers.
- any other claims, e.g. costs for the intervention of qualified staff (electrician, etc.), costs for the installation or costs related to equipment required to access the luminaire.